Our Privacy Centre
Data Privacy & Cookie Notice
Confused by the concept of confidentiality? Now, that’s not the case!
In order to make it easy for you to discover information about our privacy policies, we’ve compiled this Privacy Centre’s contents into one convenient location.
Your Personal Information is under our “control.” Our decision-making about what to gather and how to utilise it makes us accountable under this legal term.
But we want to give you as much control as possible over your Personal Information, as it is yours.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we handle your Personal Information, or if you want to file a complaint, you may reach out to our Data Protection Officer (DPO).
To contact us, please send an email to [email protected].
Send a letter to: Data Protection Officer Compliance Team, The Perho Health Clinic LTD, 102 Freezeland Lane, Thurmaston, COWLAM MANOR YO25 2DD.
Call 077 1301 9175 to speak with someone now.
Requests to exercise your Privacy Rights, as well as questions or complaints about Asda’s treatment of your Personal Information, can be sent to our Data Protection Officer, who will assist you.
If you need to get in touch with the Information Commissioner’s Office, their contact information may be found on their website at www.perho.info.uk.
OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
It’s all about you here at the Perho Health Clinic – we cherish our connection with you and the confidence you place in us, which is why we do what we do.
Although we deal with a large number of people’s Personal Information on a daily basis, our core value is Respect for the Individual, and as a result, we take our obligations to each of you in relation to your Personal Information extremely seriously.
No of how you feel about us, we vow to keep the following things to you.
- The information we gather will only be used for the purposes we have disclosed to you, and we pledge to collect no more than is necessary to fulfil those goals openly and honestly.
- We swear to keep everything correct and up-to-date by double-checking everything.
- Unless absolutely necessary, we will dispose of it immediately.
- As a result, we make a commitment to safeguarding your privacy and information.
- We also make a commitment to explaining your privacy rights and letting you know how to exercise them.
Prospective employees, website users, clients, and suppliers of our products and services are all covered by our policy on privacy.
Data protection legislation (including, but not limited to, Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”) requires that the entity in charge of your personal data (“The Perho Health Clinic Limited” or “us”) be identified as the controller.
- Why Do We Collect Personal Data?
- What methods do we use to get your personal information?
- What Are the Consequences of Our Use of Your Personal Data?
- With whom do we share the personal data we collect about you?
- What Security Measures Do We Take to Protect Your Personal Information?
- Please let us know if you have any questions.
- What Are Your Options for Getting Access to, Modifying, or Removing Your Personal Data?
- Our Legitimate Grounds for Processing Your Personal Information
- Do Cookies Have Any Purpose Other Than To Save Us Time?
- Preventing unauthorised access to sensitive information
- Process for Filing Complaints
- General Terms and Conditions of Use
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION RIGHTS & HOW TO EXERCISE THEM
Personal Information is exactly that – personal information about you and only you. That’s your idea, not ours; we’re well aware of that fact. This is why we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to manage it.
Your legal rights are outlined here, and if we violate them, the Information Commissioner will assist you.
Within a month, we’ll let you know whether or not we’ve received your request, and if so, we’ll let you know what additional you need to submit.
- Right to Object
- Right to Withdraw Consent
- Data Access Requests
- Right to Remove
- Right to Restrict Processing
- Right to Rectification